DAY 1 (located at IJburglaan 343, 1086 ZJ in Amsterdam, e-mail address: info@DAY-1.net) respects the privacy of its customers and the users of its site. DAY 1 ensures that the personal information you provide to us and that we collect from you is treated confidentially. DAY 1 will not sell your personal information to third parties. We use the following information to provide our customers and visitors to our site with the following services and to perform the following activities:
- We collect and process the name, address, e-mail address and password of visitors who create a My DAY 1 Account in order to personalize the website and to give you insight into the products and services that you purchase from us;
- From visitors who send a message via our contact form, we collect and process the name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and the content of the message, in order to deal with the relevant question or complaint;
- For customers who write a review on a DAY 1 product and agree to have it published online, we will post a review that can be traced back to a natural person;
- We process data from visitors who purchase a DAY 1 product in order to be able to carry out the financial transaction (such as IBAN or credit card details);
- We process the data provided by them of persons who compile or order a DAY 1 product for the assessment or execution of an order and for marketing, research and advertising purposes;
- We use the e-mail address of visitors and users of DAY 1 products who have given permission for this or with whom an existing customer relationship exists to inform them about DAY 1 products or similar products and services, their orders, and about special offers and promotions.
If you no longer want DAY 1 to use your data for the above purposes, you can make this known by sending an email to info@DAY-1.net. The processing of your personal data will then be stopped if we are legally obliged to do so.
Provision to third parties
We may use third parties to support our services. Think of parties involved in the handling of financial transactions, hosting providers, application providers and other service providers that process personal data. Such parties will in most cases act under our responsibility as processors of DAY 1, and for that reason are obliged to observe confidentiality with regard to your personal data.
We do not provide any further personal data to third parties, unless we are obliged to do so by law or by order of the court, including an enforcement authority. Also with a view to executing an agreement with a customer and promoting our legitimate interest, such as direct marketing activities, detecting or combating (possible) criminal offenses or defending our rights and promoting our interests , we may provide data to third parties, such as research agencies and delivery service providers, only insofar as the law allows.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss or any form of unlawful processing.
Access to your personal data
You may request us to inspect your personal data at reasonable intervals. You can also request us to correct, supplement, delete or protect your personal data if they are incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, or are otherwise processed in violation of a legal requirement. Send an e-mail to info@DAY-1.net
If there is a valid reason for this, a complaint can be submitted to the Dutch Data Protection Authority about the way in which we process personal data.
We do not store personal data longer than necessary, given the provision of our services, the type of personal data, and our legitimate interests related thereto.
DAY 1 can change this privacy statement at any time. The changes will take effect immediately. We recommend that you regularly read this privacy statement. This privacy statement was amended on March 23, 2021. If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement, please contact info@DAY-1.net
A cookie from the American company Google is placed via our website as part of the “Analytics” service. We use this service to keep track of and receive reports on how visitors use the website. Google can provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this. The information that Google collects is anonymised as much as possible. Your IP address is expressly not provided. The information is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
With the help of marketing cookies we can show you relevant and personalized advertisements and limit the number of times each advertisement is shown. In addition, marketing cookies provide us with insight into the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.